ILS allows for the blind and visually impaired to continue living their lives as independently as possible. These classes are one on one basis with the instructor either at the center or in home teaching can be arranged.
These Classes provide:
- Adaptive Cooking: Eating, Cooking with Hot & Cold Foods &
- Nutrition Techniques
- Hand Writing
- Money and Clothing Identification
- Methods of Labeling & Marking
- Household & General Organization and Identifying Sounds
- Uses of Communication & Social Skills Adjustment
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- Home Maintenance & Safety
- Cleaning & Laundry
- Basic Mobility Techniques & Transportation
Focusing on improving and enhancing the lives of people with vision loss. We thank you for every dollar donated.