Your My Hero
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a caregiver.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- Possess a professional and upbeat attitude
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Full time stay in with rotation every 3 months with a 2nd care giver.
To apply for this job please visit Application Page.