Be a leader not a boss
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a Ninja Station in your locality from inventory, asset management, office administration, and financial-handling protocols.
• Manage fleet and warehouse activities.
• Oversee the seamless transition of goods from pick-up to customer deliveries on-time, in-full, and in good condition.
• Monitor channel capacity and communicate with key stakeholders to develop plans in case of gaps in order to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers.
• Recommend options and game plans for logistical activities.
• Investigate failures, identify, and understand root causes, as well as drive, continues improvement.
• Recruit, train, manage, and lead Ninja’s fleet of drivers and driver-partners.
• Conduct regular meetings, orientation, and training as deemed necessary in ensuring smooth logistics execution.
• Accountable for performance management talent development, succession planning, and engagement.
• Champion absolute customer satisfaction by working closely with our Customer Service Team.
• College Graduate
• With managerial expertise
• Excellent communications skills
• Tech-savvy, intelligent, and street smart
• A natural born leader
• Sharp and analytical
• Quick to act and quick to pivot